Is there anything you want to do to make your teeth and smile look better? Is that what you want to do? Let’s talk about the different cosmetic dentistry treatments that can do that. Our Cosmetic Dentist Nashville has a lot of options for making your teeth whiter, straighter, and more perfect, like the following treatments:
Our teeth aren’t as white as they sound. We Americans drink a lot of coffee and smoke cigarettes, and wine and other foods can stain our teeth. Even if we do everything right, our teeth can still look dull. There are many good reasons to get your teeth whitened. For example, you can get them back to their natural color or even make them whiter than they are now.
Our Cosmetic Dentists in Nashville uses a tray whitening system that is done in two steps:
- They take a picture of your teeth. With this impression, we’ll make trays that you can use repeatedly.
- After that, they put the trays in your mouth and whitening gel. For a few days, you do this. This can make your smile 4 to 8 shades whiter.
It would be best if you called us today to see if you could get this type of whitened teeth.
Dental veneers are a great way to change and improve your entire smile. The thin ceramic shells that cover your teeth are known as veneers. These new veneers can be put on your teeth to hide things like stained teeth, cracked teeth, gaps, misaligned teeth, chipped teeth, and more.
The process takes about two to three processes:
- Our Cosmetic Dentist in Nashville will talk about how the veneers will change the shape and look of your teeth, and then we’ll prepare your teeth for the veneers.
- Our Cosmetic Dentists in Nashville then take an impression of the teeth reshaped. This impression will be sent to our lab, where it will be made. The lab takes 10-14 days. A temporary solution will be made for you to wear while your new veneers are made at the lab. It will be pretty and easy to clean.
Our Cosmetic Dentists put the veneers in place as soon as the veneers are ready. This way, you can enjoy your new smile for a long time!
Veneers are more expensive than dental bonding, but it is essential to remember that they are more durable, last longer, and can fix far more cosmetic flaws than dental bonding. Because you have different needs, the price of your veneers will depend on how much they cost. For a free consultation, give us a call today, or come in for a free consultation today!
Porcelain veneers are one of the most popular cosmetic treatments that can be done. We also have a less invasive option called lumineers that is just as good as the surgery.
Lumineers are usually less invasive than porcelain veneers because they don’t need to change the original tooth. Because porcelain veneers take more than one visit, there may be a day or more where your tooth is at risk of getting hurt. This means that if the porcelain veneer is later taken off, the tooth will be left unprotected again, which is terrible.
This is not the case with Lumineers, though. Lumineers are thinner and don’t change the shape or size of your teeth, making this procedure much faster and a safer long-term solution.
Dental implants are a long-term and attractive way to replace missing or extracted teeth. The new teeth don’t need to be moved to make room for them. This makes them better than other options, like bridges.
Over a few months, the whole process of getting a new tooth is done.
The process goes like this:
- A flap or a cut is made in the gum to put the implant in.
- The implant is like a screw that is screwed into the jawbone.
- During this time, the bone will grow around the implant in osseointegration. The implant will take about three to six months to heal. It is put on during the healing process.
- As soon as the area has healed, an abutment is put in. This serves as the base for your new tooth. When the new restoration is done, a mold is taken so it can be made.
- When the new restoration is ready, it is put in place.
A lot of implants can be put in at the same time if it’s needed. After the implants are put in and the gums are stitched back together, please pay attention to your post-op instructions and do what they say.
Our dentists also provide treatments like dentures, both conventional and immediate types. Our Cosmetic Dentist in Nashua will take good care of your cosmetic dental health.
Leave a Reply